Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blast Beauty: Shawna Michelle (Re-Post)

Model Shawna Michelle is back because
you all asked and requested it.  
Shawna Michelle returns as the featured Blast Beauty!

For more Blast Beauties and Shawna Michelle join our online community http://www.thegiantblastnetwork.com 



 For artist promotion and e-mail blasts e-mail us at TheGiantBlast@aol.com

 
 Want to advertise your service or product in our
e-mail blast just e-mail us at TheGiantBlast@aol.com

 There are 10,000 + e-mail subscribers (as of Dec. 2010) 
on our e-mail list and the numbers are growing!  Some
of those e-mail account are actually other e-mail blast systems
so over 100,000 + people receive The Giant Blast e-mail weekly!

The Giant Blast e-mail newsletter contains artist interviews,
Free new music, the latest blog entries, information on new technology,  video clips, movie trailers and more!!!



 New Blast Beauties are also featured 
in The Giant Blast e-mail blast.

If you aren't a subscriber all you have to do is e-mail us at
TheGiantBlast@aol.com and we'll hook you up!!!


While you are looking at these beautiful photos of 
Blast Beauty Shawna Michelle take 
a look at these wonderful links from our current
Blast Featured Artists.

You can check out Street Hustlz and their latest single 
"I Had Enough"

You should also take a listen to blast featured artist 
The One Kemist and his latest single 

 
 Want to know more about Blast Beauty Shawna Michelle
then you should read this Blast one on one interview with the model.

The Blast Interview With Model Shawna-Michelle
The Giant Blast: How would you define beauty?Shawna-Michelle: Beauty comes naturally. It's noticed once people approach and communicate with one another. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Beauty can be physical, mental, or emotional.  Someone's personality can make them beautiful.

The Giant Blast: How would you describe yourself... without mentioning anything physical?
Shawna-Michelle: As a realistic human that is very ambitious. I care about people that take care of me. Down to earth, but I speak my mind when need be. I love food. I love to cook it also. I love taking care of a good man in more ways than just good sex.

The Giant Blast: So far what has been the highlight of your modeling career?
Shawna-Michelle: Appearing on the cover of Straight Stuntin' Magazine. Shouts to Kay Slay! Much Love!

The Giant Blast: Who is your favorite designer and why?Shawna-Michelle: I admire Kimora Lee. Some of her clothes need a little work, but I admire her ambition and drive. I want to achieve her success and more.

The Giant Blast: What's in the future for Shawna-Michelle?Shawna-Michelle: Right now I'm working on my website that will include products such as posters, calendars, and DVDs. I will also have a members section that will feature web cam and video footage, all in a classy, but sexy manor. I'm also looking to appear in some films and host more parties. After I achieve success with my name I want to have my own clothing/lingerie/accessories/perfume line.

The Giant Blast: Is there anything else you would like to plug?Shawna-Michelle: Shouts to everyone that has supported my career thus far. I owe everything to you! Much love to Beaufort, SC and Charlotte, NC!!!

For more information on The Giant Blast e-mail us at TheGiantBlast@aol.com


 



No comments: