Monday, October 24, 2011

DJ Colossal's I-Pod Pick: Celsius911's Entire Youtube Channel


        This I-Pod Pick segment was a little harder to write... you know when you go to a restaurant, see the menu and there is just so much great stuff for you to pick from but and it takes you a long time to decide what you are going to eat?  This is exactly how I felt picking an I-Pod pick from the latest featured artist in The Giant Blast's digital record pool by the name of Celsius911.  My first impression of this artist was that he was "just some mix tape dude", and I was ready to write him off as just another scatter brained lyricist pushing a bunch of random songs, but after listening to the music posted on his official youtube page (http://www.youtube.com/celsius91108) I certainly had to take it back.  Celsius911 is a gifted songwriter, and artist that certainly knows how to put together a strong record that can reach audiences beyond "mixtapes".  So for this Week's I-Pod pick I choose everything on Celsius911's Youtube station [currently].  Listen to the embedded links yourself and you be the judge of what is worthy enough for your I-Pod.

Celsius911 "Cherry Pop" featuring Carly Blair, produced by ZukHits

Video slideshow of the song "Cherry Pop" from Celsius911! This is just a sample, you can purchase the full version on i-Tunes.



Celsius911 "Shorty Fine" (Video Slideshow Clip)

Video slideshow of the song "Shorty Fine" from Celsius911! This is just a sample, you can purchase the full version on i-Tunes.



Celsius911 "Salute Me" Freestyle with Saezar and Kontrevesy

A video freestyle from Celsius911, SaeZar, and Kontrevesy.



Celsius911 & Saezar "It Ain't Ok" (Freestyle Slideshow Video)

Another hot freestyle from Celsius911 and Saezar.

No comments: